Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Russo--CCIE Service Provider Version 4 Written and Lab Exam Comprehensive Guide

Re: Nick Russo--CCIE Service Provider Version 4 Written and Lab Exam Comprehensive Gu

Thanks. Good to know

Re: Nick Russo--CCIE Service Provider Version 4 Written and Lab Exam Comprehensive Gu

thank you sir

Thank you very much

Thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by cciesp2014 View Post
    Just checked in https://leanpub.com/ccie-spv4-comp-guide site, there are more than 430 sold, so I think it is quite big number. I can share you guys this valuable book now.
    I share book and initial CFG for practice and update for Evolution Technology. Happy Learning.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to khalidsabbar For This Useful Post:

gourira (09-27-2019) , imadhs (10-11-2019) , justsome1 (04-10-2019) , tech3k (11-02-2020)

Thanks for this guide

ty!!!!!!!!!

THanks for the share

Tks so much

Thank you very much