PDA

View Full Version : Non-Technical Questions

astauser
10-02-2018, 08:57 AM
i am appearing for exam early

So those who have already appeared the exam can please help me for some Non-Technical Questions

1:- i heard that there are 2 moniters in the exam,so what is displayed on 1st and 2nd moniter?
2:- The window in which topology is opened,can we make that window small(adjust)?
3:- The question set is open im new window?can we also adjust that window?
4:- Normally at home we open notepad using WIN+R and then search for notepad.So is that the same process in exam.In exam can we see the TASK BAR so it can be easy to open notepad
5:-how does it feels when we practise on our keyboard and in exam we face another keyboard,is it comfortable.

Billy112
10-03-2018, 02:31 AM
Hi astauser,
My lab location is Sydney. This is my feedback about Lab Room:

1:- i heard that there are 2 moniters in the exam,so what is displayed on 1st and 2nd moniter?
=> has 2 moniters. We can move the Taks btw 2 moniter. Normally, 1st moniter is main and will display question, topology,..

2:- The window in which topology is opened,can we make that window small(adjust)?
=> Never try on exam

3:- The question set is open im new window?can we also adjust that window?
=> it open on new window. It have question tab. Click question tab, it will apear new window

4:- Normally at home we open notepad using WIN+R and then search for notepad.So is that the same process in exam.In exam can we see the TASK BAR so it can be easy to open notepad
=> Notepath apear on screen. Dont worry. If dont have, should ask protor

5:-how does it feels when we practise on our keyboard and in exam we face another keyboard,is it comfortable.
=> Yes it comfortable.

I hope some information can help you. Good luck !!!

astauser
10-03-2018, 06:13 AM
Thank u so much
Billy112

Myash
10-04-2018, 02:41 AM
thank you Billy112

astauser
10-07-2018, 04:32 PM
can any one help me that

can we adjust the topology window in exam,and how can we open notepad??

radhaprabu
10-12-2018, 02:37 AM
can any one help me that

Same query guys?? Please anyone to answer/help...

kaka
10-12-2018, 04:58 PM
can any one help me that

you cannot adjust the topology, with the notepad you can open: click to start > notepad.

for more information about the lab, you can check that video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfWegclENpU

BGP123
10-26-2018, 03:08 PM
Practise putty - they don't have secure crt. Learnt how to copy/past. For the topology to build (H1/2/3) make sure you double check the pre-configuration already done. You are happy first to save time, but at the end with the traceroute, you discover they have missed few portion (tricky) - double-check the traceroute in detail at the end. Has to match perfectly. Overall, stay calm and relax. Have confidence, you are a king !!