PDA

View Full Version : My friend passed his exam.

kaka
10-12-2018, 04:47 PM
My friend got his number a few days ago. This is his feedback, I would like to share with you guys.

It was my 2nd attempt.1st attemmpt I got TS1 & H1+. In my 2nd attempt I've got H1+ Again & TS2.

TS2:
If you do all practice sets again & again with complete understanding you will be fit in the exam.

Dhcp lease were everywhere so i made it to infinite then shut & no shut the dhcp client then check again.
and there was no client-identifier configured.

I solved 9 tickets & matched exact output with double check within 1:30 min.
I couldn't solved mpls ticket i spent 30 min on that then i move to Diag.

MPLS Ticket From SW501 to Server 1 IP via MPLS & From Server 1 to SW501 IP's.2 faults they metioned with test backup path.
I solved import & export but another problem i couldn't figure out the solution.This ticket is 4 points in the exam.
In R51 few ospf process & area was there.

Diag:
hacker & router
i filter http.request.method & the source address is router.rest of the option i think you can manage.
i tried to find the executed command but i couldn't find.there were 1.e sudo poweroff 2.kill 3.:-( 4.>
5.e kill so i choose e kill.

dhcp snooping as per workbook...filter bootp & cdp packet.

H1+
although this is the easiest lab but in the exam bit tougher to tackle with the initial config.
I've finished the lab within 4 hour.I was going bit slowly with verification.
In R2 & R3 there was nothing configured need to do from the scratch. RD & RT were configured.
In the diagram they have rd & rt in the exam if anything missed you have to manage.

In 2.2 they asked to no use of virtual instance.i made it classic eigrp but after
configuring i was not able to ping R8 loopbacks to R11's loopback that's why ibgp was not
working then i reload devices remove & reconfigure 2 times. Neighbor was okay,eigrp interfaces was there even eigrp route was there
i don't know why it was not working.i asked proctor he said there is no problem on lab.i was worried & panicked ....every configuration was correct.
just before 5 minutes of finish exam it was working automatically i think which makes my number.I spent 1:30 min on that.

other's same as workbook.
when you stuck with something move on to the next ,finish then come back.
Be ready for any lab,do not predict anything,they are very good at changing initial,so know it from the scratch.Reading all feedbacks is very important.
buy a standard DELL keyboard & practice on that.Don't be panicked & be cool in the exam.If possible before exam visit once lab location which makes your
heart beat bit normal.

NEVER GIVE UP ! now i can have a good sleep with great achievement.13 months journey finished.

radhaprabu
10-12-2018, 07:19 PM
Congrats !!

shikima
10-13-2018, 02:02 AM
Congrats !!

orowp
10-14-2018, 08:45 AM
Congrats

Can you please tell me that how much ospf process was running on R51
is there was Different process used for DMVPN tunnel ?
and Different process for Large office ?