PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] are there any problems with certcollection.org?

CiscoCCDE
12-17-2018, 08:04 AM
Hi,
I would like to know, are there any problems with certcollection.org forum? we could not post the question, and many people in that forum have not discussed anymore. Do you know why?

thanks,

JuniperX
12-17-2018, 08:21 AM
Hi,
I would like to know, are there any problems with certcollection.org forum? we could not post the question, and many people in that forum have not discussed anymore. Do you know why?

thanks,

They prohibited me to create new thread. that is not good.

kaka
12-17-2018, 01:51 PM
no one could share in certcollection right now. Some guys in skype group mentioned about SPOTO just handled that forum? is it right?

nokuta
12-17-2018, 02:29 PM
the issue is: Vendor don't like certfollection forum because many people shared their material. But I don't like the way a vendor buy Certcollection and dont allow us share experience about the lab, and ask the question.

kaka
12-17-2018, 02:32 PM
the issue is: Vendor don't like certfollection forum because many people shared their material. But I don't like the way a vendor buy Certcollection and dont allow us share experience about the lab, and ask the question.

Yes, that is not fair for us. We contributed the information from the lab, Vendor just took that information and sell it to other guy, and now they had the dump and dont allow other people to discuss about the lab.

aloha
12-17-2018, 02:40 PM
I moved from Certcollection to this forum (iecollection.net), there are a lot of information in this forum, that is enough to you pass CCIE RS, now I want to go the SEC, I hope we could share more material about SEC soon.

Nexus
12-17-2018, 02:43 PM
I joined certcollection long time ago, I shared many materials in that forum but right now they banned me, that is why I move to this forum. we could share the material and it will help other to pass.

Nexus
12-17-2018, 02:45 PM
no one could share in certcollection right now. Some guys in skype group mentioned about SPOTO just handled that forum? is it right?

I don't think so, I think that guy from India :D

CiscoCCDE
12-19-2018, 09:33 AM
Yes, that is not fair for us. We contributed the information from the lab, Vendor just took that information and sell it to other guy, and now they had the dump and dont allow other people to discuss about the lab.

yeah, many guys moved to IEcollection. I hope we could make IEcollection to be great.

tieudao
12-21-2018, 05:23 AM
Hi,

thanks,

They dont want we discuss about the lab, If you share anything about the lab feedback, they will block you.

CiscoCCDE
12-22-2018, 02:58 AM
They dont want we discuss about the lab, If you share anything about the lab feedback, they will block you.

correct, so no one want to help right now. I don't like to work with Skype because there are a lot of guys from many vendor, they try to give the shit.

ccdp1x
12-22-2018, 03:07 AM
correct, so no one want to help right now. I don't like to work with Skype because there are a lot of guys from many vendor, they try to give the shit.

This forum is great, we don't need to go anywhere.