PDA

View Full Version : Passed TS2, DIAG H2, CFG H1

nowever
02-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Guys,
That is a feedback from a guy in our group.

First of all I am thankful to Allah to give this huge success.
I am sincerely thankful to CC/Combat and all the rest of group members who provide valuable advice/guidance/discuss/feedback the issues.
I have got TS2(Slight different from WB)/Diagnostic H2/H1 Config(Yes it was H1 :)....

*********************TS-2*******************

Ticket#1
It was slightly different since user4 does not have ip so I check r40 but it was configure with network command under dhcp not host so cannot put the hex address.
Check sw400/401...add deny access-list and it fix the problem.

Ticket#2
Same like WB...VLAN2001 missing ospf command.

Ticket#3
Again slightly different from WB....we need to add 10.12.1.x and 10.13.1.x on R12 and R13 not on R22 and R23.....then change the ospf cost on one of routers to match the output.

Ticket#4
Again slightly different from WB...changes has to be made on R21 not R20 on lo0 interface ...we cannot touch the BGP attributes here.

Ticket#5
DMVPN wrong ip address on R60...

Ticket#6
vlan2001 missing ospfv3 not remember correctly but it was from WB.

Ticket#7
MPLS...change ospf cost on R10....R5 lo0 missing wrong OSPF.

Ticket#8
SW400/401 missing ip dhcp relay information trusted on vlan 2000/2001
Also SW410 ip arp inspection need to be enable on interfaces.

Ticket#9
R71 wrong tunnel key.....Server missing access-list on vty

Ticket#10.
R24 and R25 missing ip nat outside

REMEMBER DON'T CHNAGE THE PRECONFIG....I MADE THIS MISTAKE ON TICKET#1 ..LUCKILY I SAVE THE CONFIG SO NOT GOT INTO TROUBLE BUT TRY AVIODING CHANGING PRECONFIG ..99.99% FAULT CAN BE FIXED WITHOUT CHANGING THE PRECONFIG.

Also if you cannot solve the ticket move on to next one , DON'T WASTE TIME ON TICKET. Once you finish all then you can come back again.

***********Diagnostic H2****************

No different ....only ipv6 number was changed...mine was coming 86.

***********CONFIG H1*******************

This was blessing in disguise because I thought that I failed one of the section so got H1. But BIG THANKS to CC because he told me to do H1 as well as its active again.
Anyhow H1 nothing changes all as per WB.
BE CAREFUL SOME PRECONFIG THERE....AGAIN DON'T REMOVE IT.......ALSO CHECK THE VLANS ACCESS ARE CONFIGURE (I DID NOT REALIZE AND CONFIGURE FOR SW1/SW2/SW3 on SW4 I CHECK AND RELIAZE IT WAS ALL CONFIGURE.
From R9 .....to ssh to work ....give any domain name to R9...activate the ssh....and give command "ip ssh source-interface e0/1 or e0/2" and ssh will work from R9 as well otherwise it will not work.

I finish my config about 1 hour 40 mins before the exam and check end to end and all ping and traceroute are working.

One thing I like to share with you guys where we think that we did all correct but still we failed the exam ....so in my case as told you that all was working end to end no issue but when during rechecking I realize that L2 I made for mst but in exam it was for rapid mode pvst which obviously does not stop anything but fundamentally it was wrong and can fail your exam ...but in your impression all was good from your side.
So please be very very careful and do re-check 1 time end to end each router and switch and compare it with question because sometimes very small mistakes can cost the exam.
Good luck to all...
Many Thanks
Mir

honotoko
02-08-2019, 11:30 AM
Conguz, so H1/H1+ is activated right now.

gkakade007
02-09-2019, 01:46 PM
Congrats buddy, and many thanks for sharing your experience

Hottpants
02-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Thanks you; good info!

ASN373
03-15-2019, 06:15 AM
Can you share the diag workbook?

cc13093
04-01-2019, 03:35 PM
Hi Guys, I need assistance on the TS 2 feedback provided. I don't understand the solution for Ticket 3 and Ticket 4. Can someone please explain me and provide exact solution for this 2 tickets please.

bnxara@gmail.com
04-10-2019, 10:22 AM
Guys,
That is a feedback from a guy in our group.

First of all I am thankful to Allah to give this huge success.
I am sincerely thankful to CC/Combat and all the rest of group members who provide valuable advice/guidance/discuss/feedback the issues.
I have got TS2(Slight different from WB)/Diagnostic H2/H1 Config(Yes it was H1 :)....

*********************TS-2*******************

Ticket#1
It was slightly different since user4 does not have ip so I check r40 but it was configure with network command under dhcp not host so cannot put the hex address.
Check sw400/401...add deny access-list and it fix the problem.

Ticket#2
Same like WB...VLAN2001 missing ospf command.

Ticket#3
Again slightly different from WB....we need to add 10.12.1.x and 10.13.1.x on R12 and R13 not on R22 and R23.....then change the ospf cost on one of routers to match the output.

Ticket#4
Again slightly different from WB...changes has to be made on R21 not R20 on lo0 interface ...we cannot touch the BGP attributes here.

Ticket#5
DMVPN wrong ip address on R60...

Ticket#6
vlan2001 missing ospfv3 not remember correctly but it was from WB.

Ticket#7
MPLS...change ospf cost on R10....R5 lo0 missing wrong OSPF.

Ticket#8
SW400/401 missing ip dhcp relay information trusted on vlan 2000/2001
Also SW410 ip arp inspection need to be enable on interfaces.

Ticket#9
R71 wrong tunnel key.....Server missing access-list on vty

Ticket#10.
R24 and R25 missing ip nat outside

REMEMBER DON'T CHNAGE THE PRECONFIG....I MADE THIS MISTAKE ON TICKET#1 ..LUCKILY I SAVE THE CONFIG SO NOT GOT INTO TROUBLE BUT TRY AVIODING CHANGING PRECONFIG ..99.99% FAULT CAN BE FIXED WITHOUT CHANGING THE PRECONFIG.

Also if you cannot solve the ticket move on to next one , DON'T WASTE TIME ON TICKET. Once you finish all then you can come back again.

***********Diagnostic H2****************

No different ....only ipv6 number was changed...mine was coming 86.

***********CONFIG H1*******************

This was blessing in disguise because I thought that I failed one of the section so got H1. But BIG THANKS to CC because he told me to do H1 as well as its active again.
Anyhow H1 nothing changes all as per WB.
BE CAREFUL SOME PRECONFIG THERE....AGAIN DON'T REMOVE IT.......ALSO CHECK THE VLANS ACCESS ARE CONFIGURE (I DID NOT REALIZE AND CONFIGURE FOR SW1/SW2/SW3 on SW4 I CHECK AND RELIAZE IT WAS ALL CONFIGURE.
From R9 .....to ssh to work ....give any domain name to R9...activate the ssh....and give command "ip ssh source-interface e0/1 or e0/2" and ssh will work from R9 as well otherwise it will not work.

I finish my config about 1 hour 40 mins before the exam and check end to end and all ping and traceroute are working.

One thing I like to share with you guys where we think that we did all correct but still we failed the exam ....so in my case as told you that all was working end to end no issue but when during rechecking I realize that L2 I made for mst but in exam it was for rapid mode pvst which obviously does not stop anything but fundamentally it was wrong and can fail your exam ...but in your impression all was good from your side.
So please be very very careful and do re-check 1 time end to end each router and switch and compare it with question because sometimes very small mistakes can cost the exam.
Good luck to all...
Many Thanks
Mir