11-06-2019, 05:29 PM
Thank You very much

Willa
11-06-2019, 05:29 PM
Thank you very much

firas81
11-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Hey,

I got my exam last month and passed it at 1st attempt, I got TS1,H3+++++,H2 CFG.

I would say my TS1 is as approximalty as yours. but for the {{{ t4: eigrp ticket had metric k value configured only in R11, but nowhere else - so I removed it from R11. In R12 denied 145.14.14.14/32 from the access-list which was called in an offset-list}}}

I faced the same problem, but i think you must configure metric on all the rest routers, have you issue the command show ip eigrp topo on R11, you must get the same output as the exam, with me i got exactly the same output, by configuring eigrp metric on all routers!!!!!

For other tickets i think i got more and more faults as yours, i finished the TS1 in 2 hours but i borrowed 30 minutes too to make sure that all teckits are prefect.

For H2 CFG,

I didn't removed bgp, but i configured local-as towards RR R1.
I skipped DHCP snooping, I had fear because strom-broadcasting.
In the conre net DC's Jamesons, there is no preconfig at all, only mpls under some interfaces.

I consumed all the time lab until last minute. because i faced more prefconfigs are false, I had to correct them and add new config, espacially on branche Jamesons. and L2.

I got my score at the same day at night, after sleeping 5 hours, I checked my email and then OH the garade is PASS.

wish all conditate passing the exam.

CiscoCCDE
11-09-2019, 01:37 PM
Hey,

I got my exam last month and passed it at 1st attempt, I got TS1,H3+++++,H2 CFG.

I would say my TS1 is as approximalty as yours. but for the {{{ t4: eigrp ticket had metric k value configured only in R11, but nowhere else - so I removed it from R11. In R12 denied 145.14.14.14/32 from the access-list which was called in an offset-list}}}

I faced the same problem, but i think you must configure metric on all the rest routers, have you issue the command show ip eigrp topo on R11, you must get the same output as the exam, with me i got exactly the same output, by configuring eigrp metric on all routers!!!!!

For other tickets i think i got more and more faults as yours, i finished the TS1 in 2 hours but i borrowed 30 minutes too to make sure that all teckits are prefect.

For H2 CFG,

I didn't removed bgp, but i configured local-as towards RR R1.
I skipped DHCP snooping, I had fear because strom-broadcasting.
In the conre net DC's Jamesons, there is no preconfig at all, only mpls under some interfaces.

I consumed all the time lab until last minute. because i faced more prefconfigs are false, I had to correct them and add new config, espacially on branche Jamesons. and L2.

I got my score at the same day at night, after sleeping 5 hours, I checked my email and then OH the garade is PASS.

wish all conditate passing the exam.

Enjoy your number.

firas81
11-09-2019, 10:48 PM
Thank you very much, wish u all the best.

eunju kim
11-10-2019, 06:03 AM
how can i read your content?!...?1
I want to join your group......