Thread: Non-Technical Questions

Non-Technical Questions

i am appearing for exam early

So those who have already appeared the exam can please help me for some Non-Technical Questions

1:- i heard that there are 2 moniters in the exam,so what is displayed on 1st and 2nd moniter?
    2:- The window in which topology is opened,can we make that window small(adjust)?
    3:- The question set is open im new window?can we also adjust that window?
    4:- Normally at home we open notepad using WIN+R and then search for notepad.So is that the same process in exam.In exam can we see the TASK BAR so it can be easy to open notepad
    5:-how does it feels when we practise on our keyboard and in exam we face another keyboard,is it comfortable.

Re: Non-Technical Questions

Hi astauser,
    My lab location is Sydney. This is my feedback about Lab Room:

1:- i heard that there are 2 moniters in the exam,so what is displayed on 1st and 2nd moniter?
    => has 2 moniters. We can move the Taks btw 2 moniter. Normally, 1st moniter is main and will display question, topology,..

2:- The window in which topology is opened,can we make that window small(adjust)?
    => Never try on exam

3:- The question set is open im new window?can we also adjust that window?
    => it open on new window. It have question tab. Click question tab, it will apear new window

4:- Normally at home we open notepad using WIN+R and then search for notepad.So is that the same process in exam.In exam can we see the TASK BAR so it can be easy to open notepad
    => Notepath apear on screen. Dont worry. If dont have, should ask protor

5:-how does it feels when we practise on our keyboard and in exam we face another keyboard,is it comfortable.
    => Yes it comfortable.

I hope some information can help you. Good luck !!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy112 For This Useful Post:

shikima (10-03-2018)

Thank u so much
    Billy112

thank you Billy112

can any one help me that

can we adjust the topology window in exam,and how can we open notepad??

Quote Originally Posted by astauser View Post
    can any one help me that

Same query guys?? Please anyone to answer/help...

Quote Originally Posted by astauser View Post
    can any one help me that

you cannot adjust the topology, with the notepad you can open: click to start > notepad.

for more information about the lab, you can check that video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfWegclENpU

Practise putty - they don't have secure crt. Learnt how to copy/past. For the topology to build (H1/2/3) make sure you double check the pre-configuration already done. You are happy first to save time, but at the end with the traceroute, you discover they have missed few portion (tricky) - double-check the traceroute in detail at the end. Has to match perfectly. Overall, stay calm and relax. Have confidence, you are a king !!