Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are there any problems with certcollection.org?

are there any problems with certcollection.org?

Hi,
    I would like to know, are there any problems with certcollection.org forum? we could not post the question, and many people in that forum have not discussed anymore. Do you know why?

thanks,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CiscoCCDE For This Useful Post:

aloha (12-17-2018)

Re: are there any problems with certcollection.org?

Quote Originally Posted by CiscoCCDE View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to know, are there any problems with certcollection.org forum? we could not post the question, and many people in that forum have not discussed anymore. Do you know why?

thanks,
    They prohibited me to create new thread. that is not good.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JuniperX For This Useful Post:

kaka (12-17-2018) , MiDfiN (12-17-2018)

no one could share in certcollection right now. Some guys in skype group mentioned about SPOTO just handled that forum? is it right?

the issue is: Vendor don't like certfollection forum because many people shared their material. But I don't like the way a vendor buy Certcollection and dont allow us share experience about the lab, and ask the question.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nokuta For This Useful Post:

kaka (12-17-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by nokuta View Post
    the issue is: Vendor don't like certfollection forum because many people shared their material. But I don't like the way a vendor buy Certcollection and dont allow us share experience about the lab, and ask the question.
    Yes, that is not fair for us. We contributed the information from the lab, Vendor just took that information and sell it to other guy, and now they had the dump and dont allow other people to discuss about the lab.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kaka For This Useful Post:

aloha (12-17-2018)

I moved from Certcollection to this forum (iecollection.net), there are a lot of information in this forum, that is enough to you pass CCIE RS, now I want to go the SEC, I hope we could share more material about SEC soon.

I joined certcollection long time ago, I shared many materials in that forum but right now they banned me, that is why I move to this forum. we could share the material and it will help other to pass.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:

CiscoCCDE (12-19-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    no one could share in certcollection right now. Some guys in skype group mentioned about SPOTO just handled that forum? is it right?
    I don't think so, I think that guy from India

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:

CiscoCCDE (12-19-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    Yes, that is not fair for us. We contributed the information from the lab, Vendor just took that information and sell it to other guy, and now they had the dump and dont allow other people to discuss about the lab.
    yeah, many guys moved to IEcollection. I hope we could make IEcollection to be great.

Quote Originally Posted by CiscoCCDE View Post
    Hi,

thanks,
    They dont want we discuss about the lab, If you share anything about the lab feedback, they will block you.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tieudao For This Useful Post:

CiscoCCDE (12-22-2018)