Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New TS2 Variation solution

Re: New TS2 Variation solution

Quote Originally Posted by nowever View Post
    My friend joined C4C, they had 3 version TS2 variation, but they called it: TS2 BT3, not TS2 variation. I think 400 USD for all material right?
    I dont know but please ask him if BT3 is last update for Tshoot 2

as i chat with C4C they sell everything in 400$, they say it is valid and latest version. Please let me know if anyone interested to buy in in a group. then we can share it here.

Quote Originally Posted by mamlo View Post
    as i chat with C4C they sell everything in 400$, they say it is valid and latest version. Please let me know if anyone interested to buy in in a group. then we can share it here.
    I woul like to join with you, but how we can crack C4C's EVE-NG, it is a great tool, please check that link

https://mega.nz/#!W7ITyK7S!8ZOCZAKRO...wBBJV4lEQLhUIw

One guy in form mentioned and ask IE Admin to crack but not get the information right now.

I failed my exam last month, I will take the exam soon, I think we should have a group skype and we can help each other.

I have will hack it, I have don it before. Please PM me if u are interested.

witch combination of lab did you received in your exam? u can join us to buy material for your next attempt.

I have will hack it, I have don it before. Please PM me if u are interested.
    witch combination of lab did you received in your exam? u can join us to buy material for your next attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by honotoko View Post
    I failed my exam last month, I will take the exam soon, I think we should have a group skype and we can help each other.

@admin
    Please help me to make a GB it will be for benefit of all. Thank u

That is the link I reported in our Forum.

http://iecollection.net/Forums/showt...exam-yesterday

if you can crack EVE-NG from C4C, please do it after that I will share and join with you to buy material.