Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Russo--CCIE Service Provider Version 4 Written and Lab Exam Comprehensive Guide

Re: Nick Russo--CCIE Service Provider Version 4 Written and Lab Exam Comprehensive Gu

where is the book

Re: Nick Russo--CCIE Service Provider Version 4 Written and Lab Exam Comprehensive Gu

Quote Originally Posted by addyroadies View Post
    Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by cciesp2014 View Post
    Just checked in https://leanpub.com/ccie-spv4-comp-guide site, there are more than 430 sold, so I think it is quite big number. I can share you guys this valuable book now.
    I share book and initial CFG for practice and update for Evolution Technology. Happy Learning.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    hi

Thank you for sharing this.

Unable to open

thnk bro hope you health as always

thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by cciesp2014 View Post
    Just checked in https://leanpub.com/ccie-spv4-comp-guide site, there are more than 430 sold, so I think it is quite big number. I can share you guys this valuable book now.
    I share book and initial CFG for practice and update for Evolution Technology. Happy Learning.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    x

Thank you!