Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Russo--CCIE Service Provider Version 4 Written and Lab Exam Comprehensive Guide

Re: Nick Russo--CCIE Service Provider Version 4 Written and Lab Exam Comprehensive Gu

Quote Originally Posted by cciesp2014 View Post
    Just checked in https://leanpub.com/ccie-spv4-comp-guide site, there are more than 430 sold, so I think it is quite big number. I can share you guys this valuable book now.
    I share book and initial CFG for practice and update for Evolution Technology. Happy Learning.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    ta

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bencellini99 For This Useful Post:

jaytea (12-27-2018)

Re: Nick Russo--CCIE Service Provider Version 4 Written and Lab Exam Comprehensive Gu

can i have a copy?

Thank you very much

thanks a lot

Respect my man

thank you very much

gee thanks!

Thank you!

Thanks!!!!

Thank you very much