Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Russo--CCIE Service Provider Version 4 Written and Lab Exam Comprehensive Guide

Re: Nick Russo--CCIE Service Provider Version 4 Written and Lab Exam Comprehensive Gu

l;................................................ ......................................

2. The Following User Says Thank You to akar1234 For This Useful Post:

bgp179 (08-13-2018)

Re: Nick Russo--CCIE Service Provider Version 4 Written and Lab Exam Comprehensive Gu

Can't help but think this is an empty reply - I have nothing to add because I haven't see what was shared. Press thanks to see makes a lot more sense then this.

Thanks for your post.

Thank you Nick

Thank you so much.

Thanks for your sharing

Quote Originally Posted by cciesp2014 View Post
    Just checked in https://leanpub.com/ccie-spv4-comp-guide site, there are more than 430 sold, so I think it is quite big number. I can share you guys this valuable book now.
    I share book and initial CFG for practice and update for Evolution Technology. Happy Learning.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Thanks

Thanks heaps

Quote Originally Posted by cciesp2014 View Post
    Just checked in https://leanpub.com/ccie-spv4-comp-guide site, there are more than 430 sold, so I think it is quite big number. I can share you guys this valuable book now.
    I share book and initial CFG for practice and update for Evolution Technology. Happy Learning.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    thanks

Thank you very much